The hotel lies in the historical center of a historic area, in the vicinity of Villa Malfitano, Acqua Verde and Villa Trabia. Built in 1500, the hotel was renovated in 2011.
Just 1 km from the center of Palermo known for Cathedral of Palermo, Oratory of the Rosary of St. Cita and Santa Maria dell'Ammiraglio . A cathedral, a museum and a church lie a short distance away.
The hotel comprises 6 rooms equipped with climate control, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a refrigerator and a balcony.
Guests can enjoy italian cuisine in Antica Focacceria di San Francesco located fairly close to the property.
Palermo Central train station is a 15-minute walk from the property. 25 minutes' drive from Punta Raisi airport.